www.eastendnutrition.com
#eastendnutritn

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Busy days....

.... Getting ready for a new Farmers Market season - very excited about our new board of directors, starting new classes, and embarking on this new blog adventure.

So, I am also head first in the Spring 2012 semester.   I am taking HN 510 Life Span Nutrition, along with 3 other classes.  I will be blogging for this class 1x per week through February and March (and maybe a little more) for a portion of my grade.


As of now my specific blog topic will be Premenopause Nutrition, unless I get any specific requests. Let me know if you have any other ideas!

Last night we had a chat for Life Span Nutrition, I have to admit I am a little intimidated by the charting process.  I have to go and find someone to help me with this....

No comments:

Post a Comment